[lbo-talk] Fwd: Afternoon Update: Upheaval in Kyrgyzstan as Leader Flees

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 00:54:00 PDT 2010

Ironically, the rise to power of this Kyrgyz government was itself treated as the result of US imperialism in 2005.

----- Original Message ---- From: Bhaskar Sunkara <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thu, April 8, 2010 8:18:58 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Fwd: Afternoon Update: Upheaval in Kyrgyzstan as Leader Flees

I was going to comment earlier about how telling it was that the immediate response to collapse of a dictatorial government among leftists was a collective, "this must be the result of US imperialism." It's a sign of the conservative nature of our times and I'm not faulting anyone individually for it.