[lbo-talk] net neutrality - he dead

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:37:31 PDT 2010

Sean: After speaking at length about how government interference with the internet would remove the pressure or ability of telecommunications companies like Comcast to compete (and for competition to, in the NR's eyes, inevitably improve service to consumers) they discuss the ruling as a win for these companies because it limits the mandate of the FCC.

[WS:] Wenn ich "compete" hoere, entisichere ich meinen Browning.

Wojtek