[lbo-talk] boycott histories (was: west on obama and boycotts)

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Apr 8 19:50:27 PDT 2010

also, I'm such a dumbass. It was so long ago, but i'd forgotten that I'd read an article by Tilly about the use of boycotts and workers' strikes. I can't find it at the mo' but I think in it's a book I have, an anthology, about women and work.

Reading the dang archives where carrol called me an idote dredged it up.

*I* was the one who first brought up the use of boycotts in workers' struggles on this list. LOL

senior moment? hey! with archives, we'll never have to be senile. we can just go back and read every stupid ass thing we've ever written here :)

shag