[lbo-talk] Platypus: what we are, what we do, and why

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:52:51 PDT 2010

Christopher Cutrone wrote:

> More than 50 years of "Third World" so-called "revolutionary"
> movements have failed to produce any emancipatory results
> whatsoever.

Wow. "Revolutionary" (in quotes) and no "emancipatory results whatsoever."

Seriously, I applaud your ambitious effort to sort out the totality of the experience of the left in world history. Just beware of overstating your conclusions before you truly (critically) digest such a vast amount of factual material.