[lbo-talk] women can drill too

brad bauerly bbauerly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 13:40:05 PDT 2010

>Ok, go recruit some Tea Partiers and let us know how it goes.

>Doug
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why the fuck would you suggest that I do that? What does that have to do with your attempt to personalize the political and talk about how stupid some person or another is? Or do you agree with shag that TPers are all "ratfucker haters" and that it is not a social phenomena but individual personalities that is the real issue? That makes it all so simple, huh. They are just stupid and we are so smart. Only problem is that they are the ones running everything because we are too busy talking about how stupid they are to even begin to analyze the social phenomena that is occurring and how to capitalize on it.

Sometimes I wonder if the whole point of this list isn't to make sure that a strong left doesn't emerge.

Brad