[lbo-talk] women can drill too

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Apr 9 21:15:13 PDT 2010

brad bauerley wrote:
>> Or do you agree with shag that
>>TPers are all "ratfucker haters" and that it is not a social phenomena
>>but individual personalities

fuck you, twit.

>> that is the real issue? That makes it all
>>so simple, huh. They are just stupid and we are so smart.

brad, i'm sending you an iPad, so you can call someone who cares. that boohoo, big bad wefties hate the working class whine is a bunch of horse shit that seems lifted from the rightwing playbook. That chip on your shoulder is big and shiny. Do you have matching earrings and bracelets for it?

you've claimed in the past that you know this list so fucking well, that you've read me for years. one fucking thing about me is that the idea that i think i'm too good for the working class or think they are dumb is a real laff riot to _anyone_ who has read me (and paid attention).

here's a klewX4: I haven't spent one minute of my adult life _ever_ thinking that the working class is a "they" and then there's a "we" to which I belong that is somehow not part of the working class. having spent years struggling to get a fucking degree during which, for three months, I slept in my godamned car b/c i was homeless , a degree that i was the first in my family to get -- my sister, you little shit, has a godamned GED! obtained at 34! and my other sister graduated high school, never went to kollidge, the idea that I look down my nose at anyone slays me.

my husband is a card carrying, gun slinging member of the NRA, and so the fuck am i, who spent years muscling around pipe and sheet metal, who, when I met him, listened to Rush Limbaugh daily.

man, you bitch about identity politics, but you are master fucking baiter of identity politics. for someone who claims to want solidarity among the working class, you spend most of your time viewing everything thru the prism of some pretty fucked up notions of a working class that appears to be incapable of encompassing anyone who isn't a manual laboring, right wing ideology spouting MAN.

you read someone with an education or lefty politics. they disagree with you and then the identity political assumptions spill out.

there's 12 godamned years of archives of my thoughts for you to peruse. read them. and don't even think about characterizing what i've said ever again with quoting me chapter and verse.