[lbo-talk] Platypus: what we are, what we do, and why

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:07:35 PDT 2010

Hey Jeff: There's some great stuff in that volume, no? Diane was TQMed right out of a job in the early 90s... Stuff in that book is so prescient relative to the whole teaching effectiveness and learning assessment stuff going on across public universities these days... so much so that McGraw-Hill is working on accommodating such things, usually expressed in terms of pre- and post-tests rooted in Bloom's Taxonomy, into their textbooks and web augmentation... oy. A