[lbo-talk] masturbating commas

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Apr 10 17:21:26 PDT 2010

When I was still able to read I loved this style, and reread The Golden Bowl and The Finer Grain (collection of shorter tales) several times mostly just to drink it in. But reading it now on screen a few words at a time and those a bit blurry) I can see why so many hate it! I enjoyed this not because I could really construe it but simply because it caused the style to echo in my head.

Carrol