[lbo-talk] Who are the Teabaggers? Call for assistance.

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 09:31:34 PDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> shag carpet bomb wrote:
> >

> > patronizing crap all the way around.
> >

> You mean turtles all the way down?

LOL. thanks for that.

On Shag's initial post, that's exactly it. I have an old high school friend who is on the TP express and drops in on my FB posts to try to talk some sense into me. I have tried to not rise to the bait, but I am, alas, kind of a bait-taker <http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1803025>. At least on my own posts.

The current fight is that I say college (and graduate) education ought to be free, but that there are too many people in college and graduate school. Suddenly, he pops in to ask me how to control costs when something is free (because I obviously haven't thought about it, or I wouldn't be saying such stupid stuff), and also wondering why I think I have the right to decide who does and doesn't go to college. Read that last clause again.