[lbo-talk] NCLB bites the University?

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:11:53 PDT 2010

oops. i didn't mean to send this at this point in the conversation. it was sitting as a draft and i was going to let it go for teh same reason i never sent it, which is that i'm not sure what i think about it and whether it adds anything at all to the conversation.

so i sure hope you'll ignore it. :-o

sorry