[lbo-talk] poll! people are stupid - or not! what do YOU say?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Apr 15 12:28:08 PDT 2010

since brad thinks that so many people on this list basically think that people are stupid, which accounts for their teabuggery, then I thought a poll was in order!

on a scale, let us know the degree to which you agree or disagree with the explanation: peole are stupid fuckers, that's why they are teabuggers! lol

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5XJY3RY