[lbo-talk] another TP poll: still whiter, righter, more

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Apr 15 13:49:09 PDT 2010

At 03:41 PM 4/15/2010, SA wrote:
>Actually, Shag, I'm not sure that Carrol would agree that "word and
>theories" are what's needed - but I think you're right.

that's what we are going to do with the Virginia Workers Justice Center, http://www.vwjc.org!

When I get that article written, i will finish the web site, and you can donate money. Or zip down to the real virginia and come to one of our lecture series. or guest teach a course, 2hrs every sat for a month. you can hang out at my house when you're here.

As soon as they all get used to my crazy ass, the course I'm going to teach is: Your employer hates you. HA! will piss brad right off! ha!

shag