[lbo-talk] Top 50 songs of 2000 - 2010

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 05:01:16 PDT 2010

Mike,

If by "Burial" you mean the Germna band - I am with ya, man. Otherwise, I don't follow.

This, for example, was my TOP 20 LPs of *2007* -- aka 3 years ago.

============

http://www.radioschizo.com/2010/04/radio-schizo-redux-top-20-lps-of-2007.html

http://bit.ly/a3IXTB <-- Direct d/l of 37 mb / 6 min. mp3 of show.

--:RADIO SCHIZO'S TOP 20 LPs of 2007: 1 SONG FROM EACH:--

1. RED DONS - No Pain 2. BUSY SIGNALS - Look the Other Way 3. INEPSY - Run Away

4. ALLEGIANCE - Another Wave 5. SEVERED HEAD OF STATE - A Future Like a Guillotine 6. MUNICIPAL WASTE - Sadistic Magician

7. UNDER PRESSURE - Human Meat 8. GO IT ALONE - Rapture 8. DOUBLE NEGATIVE - Retro-Abortion 9. WOLFBRIGADE - Digging Graves

10. DISNIHIL - Lost At Sea 11. TOTALITAR - Psykopaten Bestammer 12. THE CONVERSIONS - The Big Game 13. PUNCH IN THE FACE - At War with Everybody

14. VIOLENT MINDS - Riot "Eyes of Death" Lp 15. CRIMINAL DAMAGE - The Choice is Clear 16. RED HANDED - Wounds Remain

17. DAILY VOID - The Man Without a Face 18. BONE AWL - Smiling Star-Wide 19. GLOOMY SUNDAY - End Trip 20. WARCOLLAPSE - Nightstick Raids

-0liver