[lbo-talk] Gang of Four updates

farmelantj at juno.com farmelantj at juno.com
Fri Apr 16 07:57:10 PDT 2010

The band's former drummer, Hugo Burnham, is an Associate Professor at the New England Institute of Art in Boston, and an adjunct faculty member at Endicott College in Beverly, Massachusetts.

Jim Farmelant http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant

---------- Original Message ---------- From: Alan Rudy <alan.rudy at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Gang of Four updates Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:28:24 -0400

I really really loved Entertainment and skipped the needle to the end - to Anthrax - so often I almost wore the track out... and did wear some of my welcome out with dormmates... ahhhhh, controoolllllled ffeeeeeeeeedbbbbaaaaaaaaakk.