[lbo-talk] Game Time! (was: another TP poll: still whiter, righter, more)

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:53:01 PDT 2010

it was a cassette. I was 6 or 7. The Ghostbusters soundtrack. Followed shortly after by the We Are the World album.

my first compact disc (maybe around 13) was either material issue's international pop overthrow or Big Audio Dynamite II's The Globe. I regretted the former almost immediately; the latter I now regret I can't find.