[lbo-talk] Game Time! (was: another TP poll: still whiter, righter, more)

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:42:33 PDT 2010

Nah, The Kingston Trio's Greatest Hits, I believe it was a three rekkid collection, was my parents' (aged 'tween the Beats and the Hippies)... but that didn't keep my brother (5.5 yrs younger'n me) and I from staying up late trying to remember/list every song on it.

Man, bein' a kid made "And I don't like anybody very much!" one of the funniest lines in musicdom... though this was before all of our intensive confusion about deuce/douche (thanks for parallel memories, Shag.... though from a guys perspective, man).