[lbo-talk] In the American Grain

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:45:28 PDT 2010

shag carpet -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so what does it mean? why did you use it? since i lurv to make up wordage, pls explain!

^^^^^^^^ CB: I didn't mean to mislead you. It's not heavy. Just "leisure" and fun. I think there was a commercial about a razor blade that swivels, and they said "swivilization". So, I use it to mock "civilization" , 'cause civilization is actually "uncivil", so I swivilled it around to the opposite of "civil" . Sort of "uncivilization" , because , civilization has been , in many ways, worse than "primitive" society ( me being an anthropologist and all)

Civilzation started with the origin of the male supremacist family, private property and the state, which ain't all that great .

I'm swiveling the concept around. ( smile) You dig ?