[lbo-talk] why the Left is Dead? Carrol Cox

parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga kalalepsarathy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 23:52:11 PDT 2010

While here in India we are embroiled in a debate after the armed Maoists massacred 76 police personnel who were hunting for them, this question why left is dead appeared obvious.. This left party which started as CPI-ML, now they they have CPI-ML-New Proletarian, CPI ML New Dedemocracy and CPI ML

Liberation ! Now in India we have over 25 left parties, ensuring their collective demise..they don't need an enemy

-- paartha