[lbo-talk] Thoughts on the Tea Party

brad babscritique at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:02:41 PDT 2010

shag wrote:
>nice try.
why do you care if he turns out to be accurate in his analysis? so what if these people turn out to be more educated than average, older than average, whiter than average(!), and better off than average. oh noes! the people who get off their asses and *do* things are, rut ro, members of the 'bad' identity categories. oh noes! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't think it matters than why are you asking these patronizing questions? I think you are holding a grudge and need to grow up.

It matters because people have been presenting their analysis of the TP as fact, and I think the left (give me hell carrol) should be correct on our analysis. I know others think it is better to make a political statement than actually be correct on things but I don't. Like I said I am perfectly open to being proven wrong about this. However you would have to prove it, not just engage in some school yard type personal attacks.

Brad