[lbo-talk] Diamanda Galas tears Timbaland a new one

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 10:15:18 PDT 2010

Beginning of what Diamanda Galas calls a takedown (I love a woman with a dirty mouth) of grammy winning producer Timbaland. The claim that Timbaland is ripping people off seems well supported if you look at the video at the bottom of the three videos at the link:

http://www.diamandagalas.com/letters.htm

"I live in America!" Timbaland

"Look at my face; I don't know who their faces ARE," Mr. Timbaland's answer to the kissass white journo talking about ripping off a group of mere foreigners--Egyptians, Palestinians, Mikrasian Greeks - yes, I am talking about my people, now. You not my Homeboy, carny act, so watch out, disgrace-for-a Blackman, "or we're ALL through."

Do you remember the last part of that sentence? No you don't, and why is that? Because you got no education. Because the thief is the thief because he don't know nothing and that is why he needs to steal from the masters who studied for thirty years to compose the music you are stealing. But check it out, cartoon...

You don't own ME, and I have nothing but time to fuck up your reputation, because you and me we go onstage and what can you DO, really? Sit there all fat and lazy with your Kmart keyboard while I sing my ass off and play down your board to your knees, singing and playing Mikrasian music and Mohammed Abdel Wahab, music you can only steal . A lot of these guys are still alive, fool. You=license plate. With me you aren't even a CONTENDER. You best keep jerking in the dark where it's safe"composing" another knock-off --from my brothers--- for Jay Z, "PIMPIN' IT"----and ain't that just so well put, too, BlingBling.

Yes, you are the same thinking that all thieves have about people with "no name," those who commit cultural genocide. I WANT what you got, but I don't want to know you: you=nothing. I gotta make-write my name on your shit, man. I got deadlines, you know. I'm a pro.

[...]