[lbo-talk] favor - does anyone have a subscription to the New Republic?

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 13:40:27 PDT 2010

Doug Henwood wrote:

>> If asked, I'll say "it was research purposes," like when celebrities
>> are discovered with child pornography. In this case, it happens to be
>> true.
>
> I do. For research purposes of course.

Whoops. I thought you just needed a subscriber number to get access to the full digital archives. But now that I look closer, it turns out you have to have a special subscription to "The TNR Society." I guess that's sort of like being a member of NAMBLA....Damn, I thought this bright idea was going to save me hours in front of a microfilm machine.

If anyone out there happens, improbably, to be a member of The TNR Society, contact me offlist. I guarantee confidentiality.

SA