[lbo-talk] Andy Stern: My Successor Has Not Been Chosen

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:37:59 PDT 2010

> On Apr 26, 2010, at 7:37 PM, Bhaskar Sunkara quoted:
>
> > In an interview Monday morning with the Huffington Post, Stern said
> > that the
> > contest shaping up between Henry and his more natural successor,
> > Change to
> > Win President Anna Burger, has been amicable and constructive. There
> > was
> > not, however, a clear winner yet.
>
> Damn, maybe he should spend $20m challenging the result.

I can't talk about this too much on here, but I will say this about that: Andy has about a week to accept what's happened and begin to leave, or he is going to get bum-rushed out the door. Hard. In an embarrassing, public way.

(obviously, this is what I most hope happens. in fact, I will not be happy unless he is made to carry his shit in a box out the front door with news cameras rolling, and ideally he gets into a shoving match with someone that results in him being pepper-sprayed by security. Because you see, security at the DC building would be, a member. Haha).