[lbo-talk] forcing 9/11 "balance" at Pacifica

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Apr 27 08:17:43 PDT 2010

On Apr 27, 2010, at 10:51 AM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2010, at 10:21 AM, Shane Mage wrote:
>
>> What's wrong with that? If that's "nonsense" then FOX is fair and
>> balanced!
>
> You remind me of Cockburn's classic piece about McNeil-Lehrer.
> "Tonight, both sides of the Hitler story..."
> _
Well, you know that there were [at least] two sides of the Hitler story. Churchill was on both sides, as was Cockburn's hero, Stalin (and more than once on each side).

On 9-11/Anthrax, there are in fact only two "sides." Bush/Cheney, complicit or not? Why are you so totally certain of their innocence? Based on what facts?

Shane Mage The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)