[lbo-talk] forcing 9/11 "balance" at Pacifica

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Apr 27 12:50:41 PDT 2010

On Apr 27, 2010, at 12:24 PM, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> At 12:08 PM 4/27/2010, martin wrote:
>

>> > Isn't it most important to recognize what happened as a singular crime and treat it accordingly?
>> >

>> Would be good if that were possible, but it seems to have taken on a hold on the 'broke and insane'.
>

> But why join them?

Frankly, I'm more curious about why not.

I guess I just don't understand the resistance (to the discussion). I can understand why Doug might not want it to take place on this list. And on WBAI too, since his show is a big part of his identity. But the resistance seems to be to the idea of the discussion itself, and makes me wonder. Why?

As to 'why join them' it seems that the broke and insane could be a growth sector. <g> New left.

martin