[lbo-talk] forcing 9/11 "balance" at Pacifica

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Apr 27 15:58:16 PDT 2010

On Apr 27, 2010, at 3:33 PM, Max Sawicky wrote:

> The narrative of U.S. historic involvement in the ME, the why and the
> how, is too important to be displaced by a bull story. Understanding
> that history, I humbly submit, is central to understanding U.S.
> foreign policy 'in the large,' and by extension to general
> consciousness-raising. It's prerequisite to a mass left politics.

But Afghanistan/Pakistan are not in the ME, that's where US involvement is bloody actual, and that's where US "historic involvement" with "Islamic" terrorism was shaped.

Shane Mage The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)