[lbo-talk] 9 11 Conspiracy: Is this all there is?

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 16:32:31 PDT 2010

I have been wondering about the conspiracy theories around this...

I am not a conspiracy theorist - not in the least. For instance, I remember telling students that capitalism was exploitative and expedient and that we're screwed, but warned against any belief that there was a meeting of capitalists every morning where they made decisions how to fuck people over. It was in the nature of capitalism. So, I don't particularly care for conspiracy theories other than for the laugh or erection (did i say that out aloud?)

The one thing I should say about the events of that day is this: I believe that it was AQ and O Bin Liner that were behind the events. I also have a longer view which has something to do with blowback. I need not tell people on this list about that.

Here's the shot, though: EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT 9/11 IS FROM GOVERNMENT SOURCES!

Most recently I suggested Reuters were a messenger of the Pentagon:

http://www.ilagardien.com/words/?p=481

How, then, do we verify, as critical reflexive people, the 'official story'..

Ismail