[lbo-talk] M.I.A. on Lady Gaga and more

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Apr 27 20:54:41 PDT 2010

On Apr 27, 2010, at 7:20 PM, Joanna wrote:

> OK.I'm stupid, but I didn't get that video at all.
>
> A bunch of police thugs round up redheaded people and massacre them.
>
> I mean, beyond readheads=reds....I'm lost.
>
> No context whatsoever. Remember context?

I considered that it might have taken a cue from South Park Ginger Kids episode. I kept trying to figure a way to rip it from Vimeo and lost track of what happened. I ended up watching some other pieces of his. Is it simply dark vision - as content and context?

The explosion with flying body parts seemed well conceived and executed.

martin