[lbo-talk] TX gov. blasts coyote with laser-guided .380 Ruger

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:11:41 PDT 2010

I'm suggesting that shooting snakes probably isn't the best way to deal with them... particularly because if you have time to stop jogging, pull your gun out, aim your laser and shoot a fairly still snake then the snake's not much of a threat in any event... if you don't have time, and its actually a poisonous snake (are there lots of poisonous snakes in Austin? I really have no idea), then its probably bitten you already and shooting it off you or thinking that you're going to be collected enough after being bitten by a venomous snake to shoot it - particularly if you know you're already afraid of them - is just stupid.