[lbo-talk] TX gov. blasts coyote with laser-guided .380 Ruger

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:04:54 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:
> At 11:11 AM 4/28/2010, Alan Rudy wrote:
>> (are there lots of poisonous snakes in Austin?
>
> Sure.  The capitol building is crawling with them.

Ba dum dum. I doubt there are many poisonous snakes out where he was probably jogging. I did enjoy learning that he was afraid of them though.

Anyway, I think it's complete bullshit. He didn't kill no coyote. Totally made up. And there was no imminent danger cuz a coyote aint charging a person and a biggish dog. He's lying.