[lbo-talk] TX gov. blasts coyote with laser-guided .380 Ruger

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 13:23:28 PDT 2010

Back in my days as a ranch hand, I found a .22 magnum revolver or a single shot .410 shotgun to be very effective rattler guns. The .410 would be impractical to take along on a jog but the .22 mag would work. Perry's .380 is no doubt a semi-auto that would be a tad lighter than a revolver. I'd avoid an armed jog in either case.