[lbo-talk] what's left

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Apr 28 17:47:49 PDT 2010

of course! we have to *frame* everything because the point is to get those cwazy queers to see where there true interests lie! we need them on OUR side. it's not that we need to get on THEIR side or anything! it's not that our reductionist account of an ultimately TRUE and ONLY source of revolutionary activity is fucked up or anything. obviously, THEY must be misdiagnosing the problem.