[lbo-talk] TX gov. blasts coyote with laser-guided .380 Ruger

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:07:33 PDT 2010

Alan: "Really? You went there? Shit that happens out of peoples' control is their fault? How does carrying a gun in this instance stop you from getting bit by a snake you stepped on or a fast one that gotcha?"

[WS:] That should be easy to answer by a sociologist. In the same way as magic rituals saved Trobriand islanders from natural forces beyond their control.

Wojtek