[lbo-talk] what's left

brad babscritique at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:56:35 PDT 2010

Shag, refusing to have a discussion with someone because you disagree with I can kinda understand (reminds me of some story about an old relative), even though it really isn't the best approach to life, politics, organizing, anything really. But it's entirely different from constantly making snide comments about how wrong someone is without having the decency to even explain why you disagree. That's akin to holding your breath until blue to get your way.

It occurred to me that people disagree, but no one disagreed on anything remotely related to the point I was trying to make. Hence the confusion on my part and assumption that maybe I was being too simplistic (which you keep telling me I am being). It would have been nice if you would have told me why it was simplistic and wrong.

Carrol, you have never once offered any constructive criticism of anything I have said about organization on the left. And how dare I offer something different, God knows we just need to do the same things we did in the past.

Brad

Brad