[lbo-talk] problem with addiction memoirs

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 09:46:44 PDT 2010

Good point there; but you still have enough energy for ten people.

So, partly, it's your constitution. But, mostly, you're right except in those cases where kids are taking classes they hate, which is not all that unusual.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pollak" <mpollak at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sunday, August 1, 2010 5:10:24 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] problem with addiction memoirs

Am I alone in not comprehending the need for speed as a student? When I was <22, I had more energy than I knew what to do with. I routinely stayed up all night just because I enjoyed what I was doing. Doing it for exams just seemed normal. I saw the point of taking all the other drugs. But taking speed as a student seems as unnecessary as taking spanish fly.