[lbo-talk] Michael Hudson - 'From Marx to Goldman Sachs: TheFictions of Fictitious Capital'

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Aug 2 16:30:37 PDT 2010

There is a new German edition of the complete original manuscript of Vol. III of Capital, along (I think) with an Introduction analyzing Engels's omissions. I believe it was reviewed in Science & Society a year or two ago as well as in Historical Materialism. Until that edition is available in English we are in the same position with respect to Vol. III as we formerly were in relation to the Grudrisse before an English translation came out.

Carrol