[lbo-talk] media

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Tue Aug 3 09:58:13 PDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 07:33:35AM -0400, Andy wrote:

> It might also have something to do with the printed page offering no
> distracting alt-tab to FB updates.

There are a few utilities and techniques over at lifehacker for dealing with the distractions on a computer:

distraction free site:lifehacker.com - Google Search

http://bit.ly/c2bXdx

Like you, I wonder whether it isn't screen vs. print but the lack of distraction with print. The Kindle offers few distractions, as well.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim/google/MSN/yahoo: beyondzero123

You see this napkin? In 24 hours, we could have the signatures of 70 Senators on this napkin.

-Former AIPAC official Steven Rosen, boasting about the

Israel lobby's influence over the US Legislature.