[lbo-talk] media

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:19:15 PDT 2010

Prison literature as a genre seems archaic and opposed to the to the advances of the industrial age, much less the digital. On the other hand, I find it quite easy to the imagine Dickens embracing all the conveniences the world of modern publishing has to offer. He'd have an army of research assistants, a website, a blog, Twitter and Facebook accounts, the whole shebang.