[lbo-talk] times change

knowknot at mindspring.com knowknot at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 5 10:14:52 PDT 2010

On 8/5/10, Andy <andy274 at gmail.com> said:

> I wonder if there are any copies/facsimiles left. **

One who wants actually to follow up might want to consult with the "herstory" which expanded in large part on the "Audre Lorde Project" while Audre Lord was alive and re. whichsee the contact and related information at:

http://www.lesbianherstoryarchives.org/exhibits.html

http://www.lesbianherstoryarchives.org/exhaudre.html