[lbo-talk] The Banality of anti-Israel Lobby

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:01:03 PDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Michael Smith <mjs at smithbowen.net> wrote:

Once again we see characterization rather than citation. This is the sort
> of thing that Alan Dershowitz and the ADL specialize in, and it is such a
> patently dishonest mode of argument that it utterly discredits anybody
> who traffics in it.

Especially when the characterization is something like, "Blankfort’s basic claim is that a Jewish Lobby has absolute control over US policy in the Middle East." I haven't read every word the guy ever wrote, but would be surprised if he had claimed something so transparently idiotic.