[lbo-talk] Could the Professional Left on this list please stand up? ; -)

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:00:24 PDT 2010

Dennis Claxton

>Lou Pro probably hates these shows.

Why keep dragging him in here?

^^^^^ CB: He's an icon of this position on this little group of left email lists, and he lurks here.

^^^^^

>They are carrying the burden of countering the Tea Party and
>Republicans that this list is failing to help with.

Isn't that because almost down the line people on this list thinks its the Dems that are the problem?

^^^^^ CB: Pretty much and, that's the problem, but I haven't given up on y'all ,'cause you are really smart.