[lbo-talk] The Banality of anti-Israel Lobby Doctrine

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 06:57:28 PDT 2010

Carrol said: But I have immense contempt for anyone who drags Stalinout of the grave to make a political spitball. It's stupid and distracting.

My connotation of Stalinism simply refers to the penchant for exclusion and defamation of those who go against doctrine, no debate necessary. That would define the Blankfort mentality. It is a kind of "purging" mentality, regarding the pro-Palestinian movement. I wouldn't go so far as to accuse him of wanting to liquidate anyone. Blankfort's recent writing have been a kind of show trial of Chomsky, replete with lies, explicit and implicit.

DG