[lbo-talk] mass dementia

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 19 14:51:46 PDT 2010

If I may be permitted a personal reference, it's nice to be back!

In recent discussions of race (where I think Walter Benn Michaels is on to something) and religion (where I rub shoulders with the Whore of Babylon), there have been some sharp suggestions that I really wasn't up to the Marx marks. Being vulgar seems on the road to rehabilitation.