[lbo-talk] profits

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 11:28:42 PDT 2010

At 05:29 AM 8/20/2010, Alan Rudy wrote:

>Back when I'm done, or after a weekend in StL to see the Cardinals.

Speaking of baseball in a thread titled profits, I am once again a fan of the game rather than a particular team. My fondness for the Angels was dealt a body blow when their owner earlier this year came right out and said that winning isn't the most important thing. He said after doing market research the team found that clean restrooms were more important to fans than winning and that he was interested in providing family entertainment.

A friend who's a Yankees fan said "I've been telling you owners don't care." The Yankees ownership being the exception of course.