[lbo-talk] Chomsky On The US, Israel, And Middle East History

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:36:08 PDT 2010

Chomsky On The US, Israel, And Middle East History

Noam Chomsky Interview On Israel and the US

By Kathleen Wells Alernet August 16, 2010

http://www.alternet.org/world/147865/noam_chomsky%3A_the_real_reasons_the_u.s._enables_israeli_crimes_and_atrocities/

Kathleen Wells: Hi, I'm Kathleen Wells, political correspondent for Race-Talk. I'm speaking with Noam Chomsky, professor of linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and renowned political activist and writer. He has written over a hundred books on linguistics, human rights, economics, and politics. Thank you, Professor Chomsky, for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon.

Noam Chomsky: Very pleased to be with you.