[lbo-talk] wiley journal access?

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 22:02:49 PDT 2010

Slightly desperate request - my university library seems to have inexplicably let its online access to the archives of the journal Economic Papers lapse. I'm submitting my thesis in a few days and I really need a particular pdf with a particular graph, and it's just possible that those of you with Wiley database access might be able to get it if your library happens to have bulk subscribed. Anyway I'd be grateful if anyone does happen to have access to this paper:

K. Davis: "Australian monetary policy: a decade of change", in Economic Papers, 7:1, March 1988

Otherwise I'm going to have to walk over to the library or something. No actually I need the pdf because getting scanner access at this late stage is all too time-consuming.

Thanks, Mike