[lbo-talk] Ron Paul, Y'all

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Aug 24 04:53:24 PDT 2010

Huh? "Simy"??

Just thought this would be entertaining. It's so full-throated and so un-Obama. No liberal politician made the connection the way Paul did.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Carrol Cox Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 10:40 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Ron Paul, Y'all

Max, you are simy participating in the controversy undeer the guise of commenting on it from the outside. Not a bad rhetorical device -- but I don't see how it works on this list. None of the people you are arguing with are on the list or even knw of its existence.

Carrol