[lbo-talk] a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes, " Hilton tweeted.

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 11:45:26 PDT 2010

Another twitter moment I can't fathom. The video at the website is worth a look just to see the pink chairs on Paris's balcony:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/08/man-with-knives-arrested-at-paris-hiltons-home.html

A man with two knives pounded on the door of Paris Hilton's Sherman Oaks home this morning, according Los Angeles Police Department sources. []

The incident occurred at 6 a.m. when the suspect approached the actress' home, in the gated Mulholland Estates community. After banging on the door, the man was confronted by Hilton's boyfriend, who was inside the house, the sources said.

Someone in the house called the LAPD, which arrived and took the man into custody. His name was not released, although police said he was from Redlands. Police said they were still investigating, trying to determine whether the man had intended to rob the house.

Hilton posted a message on Twitter alleging that a man with two large knives was trying to break in. She posted a photo showing the alleged suspect in handcuffs with his back to the camera.

"So Scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes," Hilton tweeted.