[lbo-talk] so . . .

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 30 09:17:18 PDT 2010

The people happiest about it are in the WH. A parody opposition to run against will make David Axelrod rub his tiny hands with glee.

No danger of a real opposition that notices that 60% of American think "the United States did not do the right thing going to war in Iraq" - and that more than 70% think that "the war was not worth the loss of life and other costs to the country."