[lbo-talk] so . . .

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:07:26 PDT 2010

I figured that, since the thing that most pissed me off was that Tony LaRussa convinced Albert Pujols to accept a humanitarian award at Burning Beck, Beckchella, Beckaroo, etc..., I'd just keep quiet. By most accounts I've seen, 1/3 to 1/5 of the numbers Beck said would come, did so... and it nicely coincided with the NYT's and New Yorker's look into Tea Party funding. Seems pretty clear that, on top of declining viewership and advertiser's, this thing's shot its wad... even if there are sure to be residual and uneven effects down the road. A