[lbo-talk] so . . .

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 31 15:08:16 PDT 2010

Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

> technical question: does anybody understand why cb's posts always start a
> new thread in gmail? and is there anything to be done about it?

Charles has been a valuable member of this e-list in the past. If/when the CPUSA ends its sevile relationship to the DP Charles may once again have something to say. As would be the case if he individually freed himself from the necessity to serve the reactionary administration now in power. Until then the best you can do is filter or automatically delete his posts. I think he should be allowed to stay on the list as a homage to the past.

Carrol